To crochet the Little Flower, you will need:
• Iris Crochet thread by Gamma in Yellow and Green (for the pictured
sample, Green ombre has been used as additional color for arms and legs) + colors of choice for the petals. It doesn’t matter which ones – anything at hand. Working all petals in White makes a pretty daisy.
• Black sewing thread or embroidery floss for embroidering the eyebrows.
• Crochet hook 1 mm [US steel hook 12].
• Glass toy eyes, diameter 4.5 mm [0.2 in] (in the pictured sample, glue-on plastic eyes have been used).
• Wire, thickness 0.3 – 0.5 mm.
• Stuffing (polyester fiberfil).
• Scissors and sewing needle.
• Rip-resistant thread for cinching. (I used sturdy sewing thread held double.)
• For blushing – watercolors or dry pastel chalk.
• Glue for attaching eyes (optional).
• Adhesive bandage or electrical tape.
by Anastasia Kirs
Little Flower softie [Free Crochet Pattern] downloadable free pattern is available here.